ibd Just Gel Polish - "Indian Sari"

This is another one of my favorite gel polish brands, ibd "Just Gel Polish"; I have about a half a dozen or so colors as of now & each one of them has an amazing formula. They also have a great array of colors & are much more affordable [I purchased mine on eBay for less than $8 per 15ml bottle with free s&h]. So today I have for you two coats of "Indian Sari"... it has a gorgeous shimmer that is just stunning in sunlight! And as for any gel polish I like ANY color that can give me full opacity with two coats (since 2-3 minutes of curing each layer in with a UV light is time consuming enough without having to do 3-4 coats).

With flash:

Without flash:



FEATURED POLISH:

BRAND: ibd Just Gel Polish
NAME: Indian Sari
COLLECTION: N/A
DESCRIPTION: burgundy/wine shimmer
LINK: www.ibdbeauty.com


**DISCLAIMER** I am not affiliated with any companies nor am I paid for my reviews. All polishes were purchased with my own money and/or given to me as a gift from friends or family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © ★ JEN'S POLISHES